Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Welcome to my Blog

Hey guys, hey! I'm a little nervous as I type out this very first Blog post. I feel like I have so much to live up to. Ok, I'm gonna try to relax and just enjoy this. I really don't have much to say this first time. I just wanted to welcome everyone. It took me a few moments to even firgure out how to get this thing going. I still cant figure out how to get my picture on my profile so I just attached this one to the post. Please don't pay attention to the bottles of liquor behind me in this photo. I thought it was a fun pic of me and I just happen to be at my buddy's coffee shop when it was taken. I have not taken up drinking over here or anything.
Things are good here, even though at this very moment we are having a dust storm and it looks like Armageddon outside because everything is hazy and orange. I think I am seriously going to do like the women do around here and start wrapping my whole head up with a sheer scarf. It is very much weird but I'm secure enough in my manhood.
OK, that's all I'm gonna write for now as an intro but stay tuned for stories about my river boat trip with Josh and the crazy train ride back home Posted by Hello

8 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

So, this is way fun! I feel honored that I am the first person to view this....it's good times! Of course people are going to love visiting this spot....you're the greatest story teller in the world! love ya, bro!

May 11, 2005  
Blogger Bethany said...

welcome to the blogging world! i look forward to more stories like the "manhole" incident :)

May 16, 2005  
Blogger Curt Hampton said...

Thanks, Foxy. I'll do my best.

May 16, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So the other day, we were cleaning out the pantry, when I came to the rice section! Well, I keep it in these tupperware like containers and when I opened one section, there was one little black bean in this big sea of rice! I laughed for a minute, smiled big and said to Jeremy, "Look! It's Curtis!!!"

We love you dearly, and look forward to your adventures!

May 18, 2005  
Blogger Curt Hampton said...

Crystal, Crystal, Crystal, only you. Thanks for remembering me in EVERYTHING, I feel very loved. ;)

May 18, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very good site and I have enjoyed reading your stories even though Karen and I haven't told you so. We are very proud of you and what you are doing and we are pr'ing for you.

May 23, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!!! You did a good job with your site!!! We are so proud of you here that we can't seem to get enough of your stories and those wonderful pictures! You are looking marvelous and you are thought of lovingly and often here!!! Much love, Stacy

May 31, 2005  
Blogger Curt Hampton said...

Thanks Stacy, I love being thought about and missed. I miss you guys too. I'll try to post as many safe pictures as I can here.

May 31, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home