Saturday, May 21, 2005

(Re-Post) Great Educational Site

This website has been passed on to me by a dear friend and when I visited and looked around a bit, I found myself laughing out loud in my apartment in the middle of the night. I knew that I had to share it the way my French buddy Beth shared it with me. I must make a disclaimer before I invite you to share in the laughter. This was only funny to me because it's totally satirical and I've found myself in most if not all of the situations that are quoted by the friends you will read about. Not too many people are so blatant with their weird curiosity of other cultures but there's always those few that just blow it. Please, as you read through the site and chuckle a bit, remember to think back on situations that you have been in and ask yourself if you are guilty of making some of the same ethnically insensitive remarks or innuendos.

Enjoy!!! www.blackpeopleloveus.com

2 Comments:

Blogger ryan said...

Dude,
I so feel that website. People are always dissing me for saying things like fight the power or props. Where's the love y'all? Do you remember when Chuck and Chris told us that they were going to start calling each other, and me, crackers. Now that I mention it, my brother always calls me a saltine, cause he says I'm just another cheap cracker. Thanks for sharing the love Curtis. Peace out.

May 22, 2005  
Blogger Curt Hampton said...

Ry guy, you just keep bein the faux black man you have always tried to be and the world will be right as rain...

May 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home