Monday, August 07, 2006

I'm so sad to inform everyone....

Bambur, the dog in life has decided to hit the road on his own and be independant. As I was taking him out to use the bathroom this afternoon he met up with the elderly couple that lives right below us and began to follow them back into the building. I called him out but then he just ran straight into their apartment where I had to go in and get him. He knew that was a no no. So I got him and got him back outside and spanked him. That's when he took off running in a direction we never go and just kept going. I was very frustrated with him so I didn't chase him immediately soooo when i did get around the corner he was gone and never came back. Oh well, I guess that's just the way life is sometimes.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that dog was ugly anyways.....turn the page buddy.

August 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Think of this as just the first half of the prodigal son story. Right now Bambur could be spending loads of money, or working on a pig farm. The important thing is that it will end with his brother being really jealous.

I'm sad too; we'll miss Bambur and his appearance here from time to time. But I'm sure he'll be fine with those dashing good looks of his.

August 08, 2006  
Blogger Kelly said...

kind of sad...but, i bet he knew you were about to leave him. i need to call you! miss you and am excited to see you sometime in the near future.

August 08, 2006  
Blogger Susan said...

Curtis,
Really? I'm so sad for you! I'm hoping he will come home yet.

Sue

August 10, 2006  
Blogger pat said...

NOOOOO!!!!! Bambur!!! I'm in shock... That's definitely the saddest thing I've heard all day... I'll miss that little guy...

August 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Curtis,
It's unfortunate to be writing on such sad tidings as these - it has been awhile since the little guy hit the road, but it's a big world out there and he just felt it was his time to sparkle - he needs space, room to spread his wings. A good father disciplines... My hope is you will one day be reunited, in slow motion of course, children throwing daisies, but I won't hold my breath. I hope you are well.

August 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

curt...i thought he was cute. boo hoo. i'm so sorry. oh well...he may not the joy of spending time with you, but pretty soon us Americans will! yippee!

August 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

February 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home