Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Monday's aren't all bad!

Lets here it for a brand new week and a fresh perspective!! My sweet family came and hung out with me in the city Saturday night and then talked me into going back to Houston with them! So I'm here now for a few days at least. 

I've had a couple trusted people challenge me to use this time as an opportunity to rest, regroup, and press into the Lord in preparation of the season ministry I'm headed into soon.  So I will not ignore that great advice. Starting with today, I took some time to enjoy the Lord through his Word as I sat next to the bay enjoying the water. Not as great as sitting next to the bay in California but this is home and it still felt good. 

Not sure if everyone knows what job I'm headed into later this month but I will be a therapist with a counseling group called Innovation 360. They've been practicing in Dallas and Fort Worth for the last 8 years and now are expanding to open an office in Austin. Super super cool group with an amazing strategy for doing therapy with people in a holistic way.  Looking forward to being a part of this treatment team and getting to pour into people. 

In the mean time, I am just kind of doing whatever the Lord has for me in the little transition period. I'll be around if you want to connect with me.  

 

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Curt! How is the job? I've heard of them. They sound fabulous.

February 06, 2017  

Post a Comment

<< Home