Friday, September 16, 2005

Just a little peck!

So I’m coming out of the bakery today and I notice this guy trying to get a good shot of me with his camera. This is not a rare occurrence so being the crazy guy I am, in these moments I will usually go over and pose for the person and let them get a good photo of me. So that’s what I did. I did a little pose with my bike and then the guy ran over to pose with me while his companion took the camera to take our picture. This too has happened before so it was not weird. He put his arm around my neck and I did likewise and his friend snapped the picture. Then they motioned for one more. So I stayed in the position and as his friend was about to snap the picture he turned and kissed me on the cheek. That was not normal and has never happened to me before. I love how new and random things can happen here though. It keeps life fresh. ;-)

3 Comments:

Blogger joshlangston said...

that seems to be a natural reaction to your loveable self...man, if that doesn't illustrate the love you have for those people, it's so strong it's just coming across to strangers..and your makin out with em...keep up the good work, Division would be proud.

September 18, 2005  
Blogger Bethany said...

yeah curt, get you some :)

September 21, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is stinkin' crackin' me up!!!

Keep the stories coming!

October 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home