Sunday, January 22, 2006

OK, ok...It is all a lie

I'm being forced by the powers that be (my conscience) to present this retraction about the Kelly/HuHu story. HuHu really doesn't exist and Kelly is not going on a world tour just yet. I just thought it would be fun to shake things up a bit. Life can get a little mundane sometimes so you gotta lie a little bit to keep things exciting. I never intended to cause anyone to cry or gasp too deeply in amazement. Kelly, here is my public apology for making a good post at the expense of you and your horse head fiddle player (whatever, his name may be). I'm sorry :-(
-CH

Oh I almost forgot, I guess some people may still wonder where these pictures came from and that would be a great question to ask Ms. Kelly. Kelly?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its ok...Rehab lied and she got justified..

January 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No hard feelings Itgele! =) I thought it was funny...can't believe some people thought it was real though.

These are pictures from a New Year's Eve performance that I was a part of. I am wearing the traditional dress of the minority people whose language I am singing in. The guy on the left played the horse-headed fiddle for me and the guy on the right played the piano. It was a lot of fun.

January 23, 2006  
Blogger Curt Hampton said...

Whoa...Say hello to Sean everyone!!! Welcome to the fun buddy.

January 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home