Tuesday, March 14, 2006

This is my little brother Josh and his new fiancee Melanie!!!!


Congratulations, Josh and Melanie! I so wish I could have been there to celebrate your engagement with you but I'm still tied up trying to find me a wife over here. Just kidding. Josh, I guess you were able to convince Mel's dad that getting married in med school was not only doable but would be a great thing for his daughter. Way to win over the dad. Be sure and video the wedding for me cause I don't want to miss that too.
Just kidding again. After being off the wedding circuit for a couple of years, it'll be great to be a part of the action again. Make sure you pic something awesome for me to sing, although I'm pretty sure the decision has been made already. Have fun planning. I love you guys

1 Comments:

Blogger malita said...

What a great picture!

Yes when you come to Austin I'll roll out the red carpet for ya - A list only - give me a date and I'll see if Sandra and the Wilson bro's are in town that weekend... Actually you don't want Luke to come he's not much fun - wallflower believe me.

Oh and I stole that skyline pic - it's not mine ;->

March 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home