Monday, September 26, 2005

Safe and sound

I watched a movie called "Come Out, Come Out Whatever You Are" tonight and it was pretty freaky. One of those movies that is just slightly real enough to make you a little shaky for a little while afterwards. If you have ever seen "The Bone Collector" then you know what I'm talking about. I was at a friends house watching it and I kind of wanted to just spend the night when it was over so I wouldn't have to go up my pitch black stairwell to my apartment.
I decided to brave the night and go home to sleep in my own bed. As I was riding in the taxi back to my house, I started thinking about how after watching that movie then walking out into the community I live in and knowing how the people are that I currently live around, I was put at ease knowing there will never be some crazy Chinese person jumping out with a knife or a shovel to try and kill me. It made me appreciate the lack of sadistic violence that exists here. This place just keeps getting better and better to me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bethany said...

your profile pic is hot curt, lookin' good :)

September 28, 2005  
Blogger Curt Hampton said...

Thanks sweetie pie! I aim to please if you know what I mean ;-)

September 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home