Thursday, June 19, 2008

New Friends

Most everyone knows how much I enjoy making new friends so I am totally in my element here in a town of total strangers but that has changed really quickly. It's been great fun.


This is the day we visited the Los Alamos museum so that I could learn about the history of how the government decided to move in here and build the lab and lots of interesting things about atomic science


This is Robbie. He's just kinda great.




This is Seth and Amanda. We met up downtown and didn't really take the atomic tour but we ust hung out by the sign.


This is my college that working with for the summer.

2 Comments:

Blogger oquindle said...

looks like fun, i miss youuuuuuuuuu!

June 20, 2008  
Blogger Alive And Laughing said...

I miss him MORE!

June 21, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home