Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Little Brother Jared!!!!

Steve and Julie, you are awesome for sending me the ultimate care package. Thank you so much, I love you guys. I'm loving it here but I'm gonna love seeing you all again too when the summer is over.



Sooooooooooooo great to get my little Jared over here with me for a few days (five days actually). It's been so awesome to show him off and give him a glance at what I've been doing here. I'll be glad when he's gone cause I'm feeling threatened. All my friends are starting to like him a little too much ;-)






Todd, Teri, and Jared Meyer got to meet Jared on July fourth so that was fun to have those two worlds unite for a moment.


There is this Mexican Food joint in Santa Fe that I saw featured on the Food Network and I've been wanting to find it and we finally did. It was just ok, I think I should not have gotten the tamales cause those aren't my favorite anyway. It was funny once we got inside cause at the big tables they mix parties so we had great conversation with this guy to the right who seemed like he was a pretty authentic Santa Fe person (artsy and eclectic but an older one of those) and then across from us were two Physicist who were married. Very random but fun. And of course since I'm kind of a photo nut, I asked all our new friends to take a picture with us.





You can see more pics from his visit in the link below.

  • Jared In Los Alamos, New Mexico!
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home