Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Sandia Peak and Old Friends



This is the Sandia Mountain range in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Todd, Teri, Kelly H, Jared and I went up the world's longest tram to get to the top of the peak and then got to hang out up there for a while. I was well worth it to see the view over the land and feel that cool mountain air. At the base it was prolly close to 90 degrees but at the top it was 54 degrees and it had just rained so there was that fresh crisp smell in the air. It was fantastic! Click on the link to see all the pictures we took.

  • SANDIA MOUNTAIN TRIP PHOTOS!!!!
  • 3 Comments:

    Blogger joshlangston said...

    I love it!! every bit of it!!

    July 07, 2008  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Curtis!! We miss you over here on this side of Texas!! Don't stay faraway forever!! :)

    July 08, 2008  
    Blogger Curt Hampton said...

    I'm so ready to see you guys again but I'm loving it here for now. I'll be back to the Texas life soon enough. Live in the now!!!!!

    July 08, 2008  

    Post a Comment

    << Home