Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Here's To Jared And All The Good Times!!!!


Say goodbye to Jared everyone (or maybe hello). He's gone to the other side now. The other side of the world that is. This is my tribute to Mr. JM as he begins his life again on native soil. I just want to give a very public (very cyber) thank you to this guy who has been one of greatest gifts in life this past year. I have had an awesome time doing the Asian thing with you. I hope you are met with tons of love back home. For those of you that may see Jared on the street sometime, be sure to stop and give him a great big hug and tell him that you've always loved fortune cookies and egg rolls. He may tear up when you say that but he'll really appreciate you being able to identify with his experience. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Bethany said...

i can't wait to see him in a few weeks :)

October 27, 2005  
Blogger Curt Hampton said...

You lucky dawg!!!! I love the new pic. You are so stinkin' photogenic!!!!!!!!

October 27, 2005  
Blogger Bethany said...

don't hate me because i...uh...practice my model faces at home in the mirror...(hehe) you are too kind, as always

December 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home